Our mission at TheSTUDIO is to provide a welcoming and enjoyable environment where individuals can explore and expand their creativity. Our focus is on keeping the mind open and joyful so that we may all learn from one another and create beauty together.
Why take a workshop.....when I could just watch a free YouTube video?
- There is nothing like hands-on experience - learning a craft requires body memory as well as visual memory.
- You can ask ALL the questions you want - no waiting for answers
- Learn faster because you are not just leaning visually - you are learning experientially.
- Our instructors have made all the mistakes - so you don't have to.
- Learn to do it right - THE FIRST TIME
Our studio space is designed to be flexible. It can be a personal work area for our resident artists on a daily basis and be easily changed to fit the needs of a classroom for our students. During events, it is transformed into a boutique style gallery area that includes work by all our artists.
Visit us during First Friday gallery nights and on Second Saturdays when we offer
The focus of learning at TheSTUDIO is a stress free environment. We limit our class sizes and offer individual instruction because we feel our students feel less frustrated and learn better and
faster this way.
We offer a variety of classes including mini workshops so you can try out something new without making a large commitment.